Dirty Dining

Severe Thunderstorm Watch Until 7 PM

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Crawford, Delaware, Hardin, Knox, Marion, Morrow and Union County in OH until 7:00pm.

This means isolated storms with the capability of winds in excess of 60mph, hail larger than 1 in. in diameter, local heavy rainfall, frequent lightning and isolated tornadoes.

Breaking Weather Map #1
Breaking Weather Map #2
Breaking Weather Map #4
sponsored by: Breaking Weather Sponsor

WSYX6 Columbus Weather


TODAY: There will be a chance for some storms to pop up later in the day. We start out humid with a high of 83.
TONIGHT: Tonight we can expect the humidity to stay with us. Low 64.
TOMORROW: Tomorrow we see the storms move out for a bit, but the cloud cover stays with us. High is 83.
 
Good Wednesday Morning!
Today, it won’t be a bad idea to pack the umbrella for that morning commute. Pop up showers and storms will be an issue. It will be humid with highs in the 80’s. Tomorrow we see a 20% chance for rain, but the clouds stay with us throughout the day. By Saturday, the storms move back in and we have an 80% chance of storms and showers. Sunday the storms move out, but it will be cloudy, and they return by Monday with a 30% of precip.
 
Thanks,
Katie


WSYX ABC6
Premiera Allergy Ohio
advertisement

First Warning Weather Team


ABC 6/FOX 28 is your School Closings HQ on-air and online. On the go? Get closings sent to your mobile device!

>> Download the OhioWX Weather App
     iTunes   Google Play

Closing Alerts

WSYX - Closing Alerts

Now you can get text message alerts sent directly to your phone, so you're always connected and in the know. Get important breaking news stories, severe weather reports and more. We can even send event reminders and school closings!

>> Sign up for Text Alerts

advertisement