Who Can Enter
To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must by Ohio residents who are 18 years of age or older, and reside in the WSYX/WTTE viewing area.
Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc, Sinclair Communications, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs, or provides other services to television broadcast WSYX/WTTE (collectively the Stations), Revol Wireless, Safe Auto, Feld Entertainment, Inc., prize providers, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotions agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term immediate families includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household.
How to Enter
1. No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per IP address.
2. To enter Log on to abc6onyourside.com and click on theNo Text Zone link. Fill out theregistration form with your full name, email, phone number, age, address, city,state, zip code, accept the No Text Zone pledge and submit. No mechanically reproduced or completedentries will be accepted.
3. The contest starts on July 30, 2012 and ends on July 2,2013 (the Contest Period). Entriesmust be received by the Station by 11:59 p.m. on the first day of each Mondayduring the Contest Period to qualify for the weekly drawing. The Station is not responsible for lost,late, or misdirected entries or for server unavailability, computer or anyother electronic malfunction.
4. On each Wednesday during the Contest Period, one (1)winner will be selected by random drawing from among all new valid No Text Zoneregistrations. Remaining valid entrieswill carry over to the next weekly drawing
5. All entries received that are duplicate, mutilated,tampered with, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries (including pictures) become theproperty of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Station Group,Inc. and the Station(s) and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1.The following prizes will be given away. The Station will determine which prize will be given away each week based on the date of use of the prize. Two (2) winners will receive 4 Cedar Point Tickets valued at $103.98, Two (2) winners will receive 4 Kings Island Tickets valued at $105.98, Two (2) winners will receive 4 Kennywood Amusement Park Tickets valued at $75.98, Twelve (12) winners will receive a Safe Auto Road Safety Kit valued at $30, one (1) winner will receive Four (4) tickets to How To Train Your Dragon Tickets valued at $130, one (1) winner will 4 Harlem Globetrotter Tickets valued at $100, Two (2) winners will receive 4 Disney On Ice Tickets valued at $90. Nine (9) winners will receive 1 $20 El Vaquero Gift Card valued at $20 and Nine (9) winners will receive 1 $25 Cameron Mitchell Gift Card valued at $25, and Twelve (12) winners will receive One (1) Motorola Citrus WX442 handset and one month of service for Revols $45 Straight-Up Talk&Text&Web, valued at $204.99.
2. The prize(s) are subject to the terms and conditions ofprize providers. Tickets for CedarPoint, Kennywood and Cedar Island must be used bySeptember 2, 2012. Station and sponsorsare not responsible in the event any performance is canceled or postponed.
3. The winner(s) will be notified by phone. Before claiming the prize, winner mustprovide their correct name, address, and telephone number to Station at thetime of notification. The winner(s) mustsign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be receivedwithin ten (10) business days of notification at the time winner(s) claimhis/her prize in person at the Station. The winner(s) must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examineadditional identification and my choose to accept or deny awarding the prizebased on the identification presented.
4. If a winner cannot be notified within five (5) businessdays, or does not sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibilitywithin ten (10) business days, then the prize will be forfeited, and timepermitting, another winner will be randomly selected from among remaining validNo Text Zone registrations.
5. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives forprizes except at the sole discretion of the Station. The Station has the right to substitute aprize of similar value. No transfer orassignment of prizes is allowed.
6. The winner(s) are responsible for paying all local,county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail valueof the prizes as set forth in these rules.
7. Only one prize will be awarded per contestant.
8. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Television Group,Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Revol Wireless and Safe Auto are notresponsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the awardor use of the prize.
9. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Television Group,Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Revol Wireless and Safe Auto are notliable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy itsobligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
10. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Television Group,Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group. Inc, Revol Wireless and Safe Auto are notresponsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the awardor use of the prize.
11. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge SinclairCommunications, LLC, Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group,Inc., Revol Wireless and Safe Auto have the right to publicize your name,character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner forpromotional purposes without financial remuneration.
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entriesreceived.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday throughFriday during normal business hours at 1261 Dublin Road, Columbus, OH 43215and on the Stations website at www.abc6onyourside.com
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate,self-addressed, stamped envelope to 1261 Dublin Road, Columbus, OH 43215by July 29, 2013.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws andregulations and is void whereprohibited. Sinclair Television Group,Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, FeldEntertainment, Inc., Revol Wireless, Safe Auto and prize providers accept noresponsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damagesof any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use ofany prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolenentries, prizes or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contestchanges and change the aforementioned contest dates.